Essentials for a PR Newbie II

MORE PUBLIC RELATIONS TIPS FOR NEWCOMERS

 
 Sept. 10, 2013

Last week I wrote about three basic things a PR Newbie should keep in mind: networking, career vs. job and client awareness. This week the good news continues and that should make those who spend lots of time on social media very happy.



The various highways of social media are exploding. In order to excel at your social media tasks there are some job-specific qualities to develop that will help you stay on top of the trends:



Dedicate yourself to learning. Research new avenues of social media and how they apply (or don't) to your clients.



Put in the necessary time. There really are no shortcuts, especially when the goal is to build relationships through communications.



I came across these suggestions (and those mentioned in Part I) in The PR Daily. See? I do my research, too.



That's what our clients deserve.

















No comments:

Post a Comment