This Joke Is for You


PR Humor

Everyone loves to laugh and those who can laugh at themselves are, I think, happier people than those who can’t take a joke.

Speaking of jokes, here’s one of several I came across in the comments of a PR Daily article filled with great PR jokes. With wit it captures the differences between advertising, brand recognition and more.

I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

You see a gorgeous girl at a party. You go up to her and say, "I'm a great lover." That's Direct Marketing.

You're at a party with a bunch of friends and you see a gorgeous girl. One of your friends goes up to her and pointing at you says, "He's a great lover." That's Advertising.

You see a gorgeous girl at a party. You go up to her and get her phone number. The next day you call and say "I'm a great lover." That's Telemarketing.

You're at a party and see a gorgeous girl. You get up, straighten your tie, walk over to her and pour her a drink.
You open the door for her, pick up her bag after she drops it, offer her a ride, and then say, "By the way, I'm a great lover." That's Public Relations.

You're at a party and see a gorgeous girl. She walks up to you and says, "I hear you're a great lover." That's Brand Recognition.

Thank you PR Daily! Want to read more

No comments:

Post a Comment