Public Relations is.... Says Who?
Sometimes it’s fun to sit back and read what other people have to say about public relations.
Here are ten quotes we thought you’d enjoy:
- “It takes 20 years to build a reputation and five minutes to ruin it. If you think about that, you'll do things differently.” – Warren Buffet
- "It is generally much more shameful to lose a good reputation than never to have acquired it.” – Pliny the Elder
- "What kills a skunk is the publicity it gives itself." – Abraham Lincoln
- "Reputation matters because your behind is always behind you." – Happy Masina
- “Nobody counts the number of ads you run; they just remember the impression you make.” – Bill Bernbach, advertising pioneer
- "Some are born great, some achieve greatness, and some hire public relations officers.” – Daniel J. Boorstin
- “If you don't tell your story, someone else will.” – Unknown
- "Regardless of how you feel inside, always try to look like a winner. Even if you are behind, a sustained look of control and confidence can give you a mental edge that results in victory." – Arthur Ashe
- “Many a small thing has been made large by the right kind of advertising.” – Mark Twain
- “Public-relations specialists make flower arrangements of the facts, placing them so the wilted and less attractive petals are hidden by sturdy blooms.” – Alan Harrington